Permaculture newsgroups at sunSITE

The free, public access news server at sunSITE has added 7 new,
unmoderated permaculture newsgroups for our use. All posts to these
newsgroups will be retained in a permanent archive.

They are:

permaculture.design
permaculture.systems
permaculture.links
permaculture.information
permaculture.events
permaculture.discussion
permaculture.news

To access them point your news browser to:
news.sunsite.unc.edu and get the list of available newsgroups

Or point your web browser to this URL:
http://news.sunsite.unc.edu
or to access a specific newsgroup:
http://news.sunsite.unc.edu/permaculture.systems

In the near future I hope to be able to offer gatewaying (bi-directional
linking) of this mailing list to a companion newsgroup. This newsgroup will
become a permanent archive of posts to permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu.

Lawrence F. London, Jr.
InterGarden - Venaura Farm
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu