Jordanian Permaculture Project (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 22:07:14 -0400 (EDT)
From: GD Rose <gdrose@cousteau.uwaterloo.ca>
To: london@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: Jordanian Permaculture Project

Browsing the PC web pages tonight and found this:

"hope it helps.  incidentally i am working with a permaculture development
project in the middle east.   we are currently looking for a web site to
place our pages. any ideas?"

Was it you who sent it.  I am at the University of Waterloo doing a PhD
in Environmental Planning and am heavily interested in bringing
Permaculture into the main stream as a new discipline.  If you have a
site in the middle east I would certainly like to hear about it because I
am working with CIDA on a wastewater treatment facility in the Jordan
Valley which has huge promise for PC - it's called the Maysara Project
and I would very much enjoy to talk to you about this.

Please respond if you know anything about this PC site mentioned in the
abover quotation marks.

Gregory D. Rose
U of Waterloo, Ontario Canada
<gdrose@fes.uwaterloo.ca>