Re: Hold your breath

Jack, Your comments about the serious danger of shooting plutonium into
orbit are well taken, but I find your remark:

> Damn, I hate white people... I’m thinking of having a full-body tattoo and
> a pre-frontal lobotomy (another one?!?) to remove all traces of Caucasian
> Western “Civilization” from myself...

quite offensive.  This is not a race issue.  This is a national issue.
I happen to be white and I'm proud of my heritage.  Would you be
offended if I said "I hate black people."?  Why is it okay to disparage
white people?  Technology has caused a lot of problems it's true... Are
you blaming whites for the scientific discoveries that have led to
technological capability?  Do you assume other races could/would/will
handle technological capabilities more responsibly?

Follow-Ups: References: