AutoCad Draft of Solar Hot House/Chook House

AUSTRALIA FELIX

LandPlanning Consultants

Project Management, Design & Planning Services & Products

for Sustainable & Productive Land-Use

3/1/1998

Re: AutoCad Draft of Solar Hot House/Chook House,

Hello Kirk,

I trust that this greets you well! I have attached a scan of the AutoCad design of a Solar HotHouse/Chook House as requested. I have attached it as a HTML in the hope that in will transfer quicker. My knowledge of these things is pretty limited so I hope it will work without taking hours !!I have the plans and photos of it available, which I can scan and post to the newsgroup if you wish, just let us know.  I can't put my hands on the photos that I have of the one that we have built, and I have to go out so I will post it later today or tomorrow for you.

Please send any queries to this news group or to us here on pcorgbgo@bendigo.net.au

Cheers

Yours and Growing

Darren J. Doherty

Applied Diploma of Permaculture Design, Permaculture Institute (1995)

Permaculture Design Certificate, Permaculture Institute (1993, 1995)

Whole Farm Planning Certificate (Train the Trainer), University of Melbourne (1995)

Principal Australia Felix LandPlanning Consultants

Chairman of Directors GIFT (Investments) Pty. Ltd.

President Box Ironbark Farm Forestry Network Inc.

Title: SOLAR HOT HOUSE AND CHOOK HOUSE

10 Appendix

Solar Hot House and Chook House