Overwhelmed PDC grads WAS Internships

>> To quote Skye:
>> " The minimum of 72 hours for the Design Certificate Course is obviously
barely sufficient to scratch the surface of what is possible. Many
participants leave these courses with a sense of being overwhelmed, and have
difficulty deciding where to start.<

>I can only agree with this. Perhaps the sense of being overwhelmed and
>confused explains why many PDC graduates simply fade form the
>permaculture scene.

Any PDC course which did otherwise would not be credible in my view.  If you
at least learn what you do not know, that's a very important step.

This is a bit like martial arts: you strive for years to achieve a black
belt, then discover that you have only just begun.

What people will hopefully do then is continue their own learning, and
develop areas of speciality.  That's a pretty healthy process IMHO.

Regards

Rhys Howitt
Crossroads Medieval Village Co-operative
Yass, Australia