Re: manure

I'm so glad I asked! So many responded to the query regarding fresh
manure...all mostly concurrent and as I suspected. I will only use the stuff
as a sheet mulch later and not mix it in to the existing soil strata, mix
the pile with other materials, add the BD preps as per compost, and be glad
for it when it's ready! I've got my work cut out for me...it's a big pile!
Thanks to all for your suggestions and the time it has taken you to
respond..I appreciate it.

VInca