RE: Poison Oak

I used to own 40 acres near Willits, in Mendicino County, CA.  We had
large areas of poison oak too.  I brought in a herd of cattle and fed them
a little bit of hay in January over vast patches of poison oak for several
days, then returned the herd to a neighbor's ranch.  The next spring, the
poison oak patches were replaced by grasses and legumes.

Hope this helps.