RE: Teach PC!?

I have had really good results using a experiential learning process which
I call Consensus Building and Conflict Resolution.  This process is
founded on the principle of honoring all people and listening with
respect.  I am conscious of balancing power to reduce the possibility of
power-related conflicts.

I also work with human nature, as I see it, by acknowledging our response
to see many things from a "survival of self" or fear-based perspective
instinctively, then focusing on a "community wellbeing" or hope-based
perspective.

I have used this process with all kinds of people and cultures ranging
from Native Americans, Africans (Malawi), European originated people in
the United States, Canada, and Australia, and even universities (which is
a breed unto itself - sorry about the bias).  I have used this with women
/ men groups, various occupations (agriculture, business, education, and
government service), and various ages (3-70+).

There are many methods as there are people and individual learning styles.
 This seems to work consistently for me.  Hope this helps.

Carl Jeffry Goebel
WSU-Kellogg Holistic Management Project
125 Clark Hall
P.O. Box 646310
Pullman, WA  99164-6310
Phone: (509)335-7342
Fax: (509)335-1082

Excellence can be attained if you...
Care more than others think is wise,
Risk more than others think is safe,
Dream more than others think is practical,
Expect more than others think is possible.