Re: observations afoot

hey doll!

just a quickie from this 'doll' re; funny feelings afoot -- been having
them down here, too -- NO rain since march 7th -- may come a gully
washer this evening, tho --

tix the sunspots, _I_ think -- more active than 'normal' and a real
biggie set for nov. 17th this year, per another list i'm on -- been
noticing MY energy level is TOO abherrant (abhorrant?), fluctuating too
much -- heat and winds -- 111 temp and 30-40 mph 'breezes' cooked one
side of one of my peach trees -- the west side -- much will come back
out, but still set the little thing back

otherwise, MOST of my very lovingly tended plants are hanging on, but...

more later. av

--
The Earth is not given to us by our parents.
It is loaned to us by our children.