Re: White buffaloes, Web of Life

Steve,
Thank you so much for forwarding this announcement/invitation. Very
significant.  I, too, agree, it is time to get settled with tools and seeds,
homes that heat with the available energy and water gathering systems.. I
have been feeling this for a long while, though, admittedly, even more so
these last few weeks, interestingly, in the light of so many apparent
"interconnected events" such as you mentioned.

" A spider, like Gaia, will always rebuild the web and achieve new
stability.  But like Gaia, some components of the old web may no longer
exist in the new configuration."
YES, I appreciate how you have said this! May we grow ever more open to
learning the new ways that will see us through the rebuilding times as the
old facades crumble about us..

Thank you again..this letter will be forwarded to my list..
Vinca