Re: Terminator technology-genetic horror

<<  tampering has been inextricably linked with developed societies,
 whether we're talking about the development of the strawberry in Roman
 times or the use of chemicals in British agriculture, which dates back
 to at least the 1750s >>

Are we sure these developments were created by these societies?  or were they
merely claimed once recognized as valuable?  Isn't it a confounding fact that
we only "know" what happened according to accounts left by the successful?

"History is written by the victorious."

~~Sherry <FionaNyx@aol.com>