New Mexico Permaculture

Hello,

I am new to this list and this is my first question after being just
reading messages for about 3 months. My question is to Constance L.
Falk. A friend has recently been in a community that deals with
Permaculture in New Mexico, Santa Fe. I have tryed to find something
about them in the Internet but it seems that they don't have a web
page. Do you know, or anybody in this list, any information about
this community? Their emphasis is something like fruit
agroforestry production and ecological architecture.

Thanks,
Antar Sangit (sangit@sede.ibama.gov.br)
Instituto de Permacultura de Brasilia
Brazil