Re: Greywater Reuse Course

----------
> From: Martin Anda <anda@essun1.murdoch.edu.au>
> To: Permaculture WA <perma@eepo.com.au>
> Subject: Greywater Reuse Course
> Date: Friday, 1 May 1998 8:50

Martin I'm so glad you are there plugging away at the good work.
I would have liked to do the greywater course had I not been committed so
keep on letting me know of these things.   It is hugely relevant work...
even though the "suits"
don't see it :-)
I have "coined a phrase"   .... "There's no democracy without concrete".
Which basically means that unless the Govt can let a big contract to some
mates
in exchange for favours and campaign funds ..............  well, you know
the rest :-)