Re: re Echinacea

>Hi Vic,
>
>Would you mind putting a email out to agricultural organisations
>(I am sure you have a list that you regularly use) for
>information about growing echinacea. I am still not confident
>in using lists.
>
>with thanks
>
>Pat

Hi friends, I hope you have some info for Pat. If you are on the Perma list
please feel free to write to perma@eepo.com.au ( a reply to one of the
perma posts, will create the address as well) I will also help where I can.

Ag- impact is a list dedicated to information about the effects of Agriculture
on the world. SAE-ed is a list dedicated to education about Sustainable
Agriculture.
I also monitor another list for you called Holistic Management.

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
victor.guest@eepo.com.au                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024