Permaculture projects in Mexico, Cuba, and Kenya

	Hi all.  I will be studying in Merida, Mexico of the Yucatan
Peninsula from January to May and would love to contact and help in any
sustainable agriculture projects there.  Then, I would like to look into
any permie happenings in Cuba from May-June.  And Finally, I will be in
Kenya this June-August and... surprise, surprise, would be thrilled to
know about permaculture in which I could get involved in that part of the
world.  So, if you have any information, contacts or thoughts for me
concerning permaculture in any of these places, you instantly become my
best friend.  Thanx for reading thus far.
		      Open-eyed,
			Paul Hubbard