MAI SPEAKER FOR PERTH THIS SATURDAY

ORIGINALLY From john.massam@multiline.com.au Thu, 21 Jan 1999 10:35:31 WST remote from eepo
Subject: SPEAKER FOR PERTH THIS SATURDAY
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 99 11:35:25 PST
SPEAKER FOR PERTH THIS SATURDAY

Mary Maxwell, who says she is not representing any organisation, will speak
against MAI this Saturday, 23 Jan, 10am, Law Lecture Theatre, Law School
Building, 1st driveway off Hackett Drive, UWA, Nedlands.

She wrote to me, saying she saw my submission against MAI.  She was submitter No. 210.
Her talk will be titled: "The People Speak: A Survey of Submissions on =
the MAI"

Details:  Mary Maxwell, Ph. D. (Politics), 7 Thirkell Avenue, Beaumont, =
South Australia 5066

HOME FAX 08 8379 3401.

Mobile 018 054 319; john.massam@multiline.com.au ;
Website:"Social Justice and Economic Freedom"