[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

solar gardening / worm compost (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 16:48:53 -0600 (CST)
From: Andrew Erb <erba@lincolnu.edu>
To: permaculture-mg@ces.ncsu.edu
Subject: solar gardening / worm compost

While reading Kathy Ging's "Liberated Salad - Biodiversity at the Table"
I thought of this book. "Solar Gardening" Has any body read this, or use
any of the techniques (small coverings for year round growing) if so
please share your results.  It seemed legitimate.  Thanks to Kathy Ging
for sharing such a great article.  I hope to incorporate this into a
nutrition / health promotion program for low income persons in the near
future.  The saftey nets are being pulled out from under people so it's
time to teach self reliance!

Does anyone have info on earthworm composting (under your sink / limited
space) ?