[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Eco-Village Information Service home page

http://www.gaia.org/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu

Eco-Village Information Service

Welcome! | What is an Eco-Village? | Global Eco-village Network(GEN)

What's

new! [11th April]

Eco-Village Directory
The Farm, USA. . .Lebensgarten, Germany. . .Ladakh, India. . . Findhorn, Scotland
20 communites, from Russia to Argentina. . .

Eco-Village Businesses
What is a green business?. . . Links. . . Eco-village classified ads. . . Why market on the Web?
Promoting your business within this site. . . Resources for green entrepreneurs

Eco-Village Resources
Links to eco-villages around the world. . .Electronic resources. . .Eco-village classified ads

Gaia Trust
Our sponsor - Winner! Corporate Best Practices Award, UN Habitat II, 1996.. . .
Gaia Villages, permaculture. . .Gaia Technologies, green investment in Denmark

Events Calendar
Conferences, workshops, sorted into relevant categories.

Guestbook | FAQ/Our address | About this server | Keyword search our site

NetGuide

Gold Site Get Adobe Acrobat

Comments to:The Webmaster
All contents copyright (c) 1996 Gaia Trust, Denmark
Revised January 31st, 1997