[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Permaculture Swale & Pond Building Workshop @ Rodale Institute
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Permaculture Swale & Pond Building Workshop @ Rodale Institute
- From: Runs With Scissors <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 18:06:19 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, siecer@Virginia.edu, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <322CAC69.2B80@rodaleinst.org> from "Rebecca Haring" at Sep 3, 96 03:08:41 pm
Tabloid reporters were flabbergasted when Rebecca Haring wrote:
> Rodale Institute to Hold Permaculture Swale and
> Pond Building Workshop
> Everyone is invited to enroll in the pond and swale building workshop
> October xx-xx. All meals are included in the three-day admission
> charge of $300. Lodging is available close by. Enrollment is limited.
> Please call Rodale Institute at xxx-xxx-xxxx for information and
While admirable, this is off-topic for the compost list.
Additionally, internet email is an inappropriate forum
for unsolicited advertising.
Please refrain from emailing unsolicited advertising in the
> Rodale Institute is an independent, non-profit public charity,
> under sections 501(c)3 and 509(a)2 of the IRS code.
I still don't want to see your advertising.
Floatmeal: the missing bits of precision in a Pentium FDIV operation.