VanCity Awards

Dear Wreford & Rebecca,
Congratulations on your award !

I publish a monthly newsletter over here, called EcoNews. Do you have the
VanCity contact who could give me details on all four of the winning
projects ?

Best wishes,

        Guy Dauncey, 2069 Kings Rd, Victoria, B.C. V8R 2P6, Canada
                             Tel/Fax (604) 592-4473

                             Editor, EcoNews
        Author of 'After the Crash : The Emergence of the Rainbow Economy'
               (Greenprint, London. 3rd Edition Summer 1996)