TH: Re- fooling Mother Nature?

On Tue, 4 Mar 1997 03:19:58 -0500 (EST),
Tree-House@Majordomo.Flora.Com wrote...

>My understanding is that "mad cow disease" has a spirochete, too, and that
>it was the effect of these on the skull/brain which gave the disease the
>"spongiform" name. I wasn't too clear by your discription if that was the
>case or not.
> Kevin McLaughlin
> ------------

My original post was to point out that the spiral action of the Spirochete
and the spongiform brain are not related.  A Spirochete is, from what I
have heard, the cause of the spongiform brain or mad cow disease.

Sorry for not being clear about this.

J. L. Johnson

"Your Future is just your Past waiting to happen.
Why be afraid of your Future.
"Now here or No Where"
Your choice."
                by: John Cruickshank