http://www.bioponic.com/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
Title: Bioponic International

Welcome to BIOPONIC INTERNATIONAL.

5629 visitors since January 1, 1997.

Discover the features and benefits of the Airponic® System of accelerated plant growth, and learn more about Bioponic as an environmentally conscious investment opportunity.

Choose LOW GRAPHICS VERSION to load our site more quickly on your screen.

Learn more about:

  • Airponic Technology -- Accelerated plant growth solutions for the 21st Century
  • Environmental Applications -- Rapid reforestation, habitat restoration, land reclamation, erosion control and halting desertification
  • Sustainable Agricultural and Horticultural Applications -- Increased production of superior plants, as well as protection of rare and endangered species
  • Phytochemical Research & Development -- For scientific and academic applications of botanical medicinals, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics
  • Consumer Products -- The Bioponic Home Grower, the Advanced Wheatgrass Grower, and the XR-Series Lab Module for scientific and academic R&D applications
  • Investment Information -- For environmentally conscious and socially responsible investors

  • Current web browser software will enhance your visit to our site.
    Click on your choice to upgrade:

    Netscape Navigator 3 Internet Explorer America On-Line 3.0

    Proud Member of the
    WEB Assurance Bureau!

    Website updated July 7, 1997.