Re: Web Pages (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 14:24:36 -0500
From: Craig Cramer <cdcramer@clarityconnect.com>
To: Mary Jo Wade <wgfarm@efn.org>
Cc: csa-l@prairienet.org
Subject: Re: Web Pages

I'd start with the csa-l webpage at:

You might also explore some of the links from our Growing for Market page:

If you run into any good direct marketing and csa links in your travels,
please pass them my way.

Best of luck with your page.

At 12:16 PM 1/30/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi, We are a 100 member, 7th year CSA in Oregon who looking at doubling our
>CSA this year.  We are thinking about setting up a web page and are looking
>for advice.  Who out there has a web page we can look at? Is there a handy
>directory of CSA web pages on the net?  What links are important to have?
>Have CSA's found web pages to be helpful and important? For marketing?  Is
>it worth it?  Any advice would be helpful.  Thanks much.               Jack

Craig Cramer
Sustainable Farming Connection -- "Where farmers find and share information."

"The water will never clear up 'til you get the hogs out of the creek."
-- Jim Hightower