Link Request (fwd)

http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london   InterGarden
london@sunSITE.unc.edu   llondon@bellsouth.net
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 14:34:03 Eastern Standard Time
From: Stephen Gauntt <steve_g@ncia.net>
To: london@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: Link Request

We were looking at your site and found it very interesting.  We suggest that you take a look at our Agriculture book listings at:

http://www.scry.com/ayer/agri/title00.htm

If you like what you see please establish a link to the site. With your permission we will reciprocate and place a link to your site on ours. If you are interested in posting your site with us please include in your email the URL of your site, name of your site, and any description you would like to include with your link.

Stephen Gauntt