internet order to http://www.johnnyseeds.com

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Johnny's Selected Seeds Home Page

   * To: permanet@sunsite.unc.edu
   * Subject: Johnny's Selected Seeds Home Page
   * From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@nuteknet.com>
   * Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 13:28:33 -0400

http://www.johnnyseeds.com/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden

Title: Johnny's Selected Seeds Home Page

                    Welcome to Johnny's Selected Seeds !
                                  [Image]

                                   [Image]

                         What's New Updated 4/9/97
                      [Image]Internet Featured Product

                          Request Your 1997 Catalog
    [Image]Click Here To Place An Order (With Netscape Encryption)[Image]
          Phone numbers & Hours of operation| Address| Fax number|
      |E-Mail address|Shipping Information|Growing information Sheets|
 |Our Favorite Internet Sites|Internet Specials|Johnny's Seed Rack Program|

                                     [Image]

[Image] Johnny's Selected Seeds is a retail, mail order supplier of
vegetable seeds, medicinal and culinary herb seeds ,and flower seeds. We
also offer a unique collection of hard-to-find, high quality, gardening
accessories.

[Image] Established in 1973 by our Founder and Chairman Rob Johnston, Jr.,
Johnny's Selected Seeds prides itself on its superior product, quality
control, and service that is second to none in the industry. We ship all
phone orders within 24 hours of receipt, and all fax, E-Mail, mail, and
Internet orders within 48 hours, year round. We maintain a Quality Assurance
Lab on site with our own Registered Seed Technologist, who is responsible
for the germination testing of all our seeds. All seeds shipped from our
farm are tested at least every five months. We package and store our seed in
a state of the art Distribution Center here in Albion, Maine. Built in 1991,
it features humidity and temperature controls to assure that all seeds
shipped are of the highest quality and germination possible.

[Image] We operate a trial and research farm here in Albion, Maine where we
grow and evaluate over 2000 new and experimental varieties each year. If you
are in the area we invite you to visit our retail store or take a
self-directed tour of our trial, breeding, and production fields. Check here
for directions or a map to our farm.

[Image] In 1993 our first All-America Selection winner was announced. Baby
Bear Pumpkin, a small jack-o-lantern shaped pumpkin, is the result of our
extensive breeding program where we continue to develop new varieties of
squash, pumpkins, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, and other vegetables. Among
the 1200 items offered in our catalog we offer several unique varieties bred
by us, which are only available in our catalog. You may request our 1997
full color catalog by clicking here.

[Image] Stay tuned for future developments of this Web site to include: Our
1997 catalog on-line, (coming soon).

Thank You for visiting Johnny's Selected Seeds Web site. Come back often to
see what's new.

[Image]

Comments or Suggestions about this Web site? Write to us [Image]  .

[Image]

                                  Download

                             [Image] OR [Image]

[Image]

                              [LinkExchange]

                             LinkExchange Member
                                   [Image]

      This page has been visited [Image] times since January 24, 1997.

   * Prev: National Center for Appropriate Technology Page
   * Next: CAFF: Sustainable Ag. Web Sites and Resource Groups
        o Main
        o Thread