Re: SMALLFARM-MG> Organic Produce

 >$5000 in sells does not mean I have any money left to pay this organic tax.
> 5000 is not a brake even point it is a bs number.  there are costs you
>know.  you guys are really heartless I can see that.  How is this a level

Sal,

	You are very right. I have usually found your arguements well
founded but it is especially true here. How stupid that to grow found
without polluting our environment is considered such a specialty that you
have to pay the Government to verify that you are growing it as such. The
funds should come from all the Non-Organic farmers and/or
Fertilizer/Herbicides/Pesticide Companies for polluting the environment but
I don't think our government can quite see things as such.

	Keep ranting, it is so logical that to not see it takes a government.

Andy