Re: Plant Breeding and Sustainable Agriculture

Andy Clark, SAN Coordinator (san@nal.usda.gov)
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 10:37:17 -0400 (EDT)

For starters, The American Society of Agronomy and the Crop Science
Society of America published:

Plant Breeding and Sustainable Agriculture: Considerations for Objectives
and Methods. 1991. CSSA Special Publication Number 18. DA Sleper, TC
Barker and PJ Bramel-Cox (Eds). ASA, Madison, WI

Andy Clark
SAN Coordinator