Re: MULTINATIONAL MONITOR: THE TEN WORST CORPORATIONS OF 1996

RDFischer (fischioka@zianet.com)
Wed, 25 Dec 1996 20:06:06 -0800

Gretchen E Becker wrote:

> Hi Sanet,
>
> Does anyone know of a sustainable agriculture mailing list that focuses
> more on the agriculture and less on the politics?
>
> Thanks
>
> gretchen3@juno.com

Merry Christmas.

I don't know of a mailing list but I do know that the USDA Natural
Resources Conservation Service has developed what is called the Soil
Quality Institute which is investigating, among other things, effects (or
is it affects) of minimum till on organic matter recycling and nutrient
availability.

Please let me know if you need help locating the contact person(s) as I
will be back to work on 6 January.

RDFischer