Re: Silphium Perfoliatum

Hi Lisa,

     The Ion Exchange at http://www.ionxchange.com/home.html has
Silphium Perfoliatum seed by the Packet, Ounce, and Pound.

     Their Email Address is: hbright@means.net (Howard and Donna
Bright).

     Good Luck--Hope this helps.

                                    Namaste,
                                        Linda Ray
                                  Email LINDARAY@worldnet.att.net

Linda Ray, Founder
Linda Ray Research
http://www.trianet.net/~lindaray/
For Herbalist-Grade Aromatic and Precious Oils