Chris's Agriculture News

I would like to let everyone know about my relatively new agriculture
homepage.  I have been online for about two months now and am constantly
growing.  I would like to invite everyone to stop by and check it out.
I have Classified Machinery Ads were you can look for equipment you need
or leave me an ad if you are looking for something or have something to
sell.  Best of all it is free advertisement!!!  I also have a newsletter
which you can subscribe to and leave information to be included in it.
I have an Ag Chat Room with scheduled weekly events. Let me know if you
would like me to schedule a special chat seesion for you.  One last
thing availablle for your use is a free for all link page.  You can look
at the links there or leave me a link to include.

In addition to these things, you will also find news and information
about peanuts, cotton, and GPS applications in agriculture on my page.

Stop by and let me know what you think!!!

 The URL is: http://www4.ncsu.edu/~ctsimms/index.htm

Thanks for your time, Chris!!!

Chris Simms
ctsimms@unity.ncsu.edu