Mother's Day at Rodale Institute

Please excuse the cross-posting.  If you have any questions, please contact Jane Fisher at jfishe@rodaleinst.org or reply to this email message.

Mother's Day Sale
At Rodale Institute Experimental Farm Bookstore
May 9, 10 & 11

Plant Sale  May 9 and 10: Our own organically grown bedding plants, natives, perennials, vegetables, herbs, and flowering annuals.  Plants, produce and cut flowers will also be available throughout the season.

Herbal Preparations Workshop A special offering from our '97 series.  Join Herbalist Betzy Bancroft on May 10, for an herb walk and learn hands-on how to prepare your own herbal extracts!  A delicious buffet luncheon is included with this workshop.  Fee: $30.  Call 610-683-6009 to register or to receive the '97 Events Directory.

Book Sale  May 9,10 & 11: features $3, $5 & $10 books.  Plus our everyday outstanding selection of garden books, unique gifts, unusual hand tools, organic soil amendments, seeds and seed-starting supplies.

Year Round Hours:  Monday through Saturday 9 - 5, Sunday 12 - 5
Located just west of Maxatawny.  Follow signs from Rt. 222.  Tel. 610-683-6009
611 Siegfriedale Road, Kutztown, PA  19530
We are now CERTIFIED ORGANIC by NOFA NJ!
Rodale Institute is a non-profit public charity, tax-exempt under sections 501(c)3 and 509(a)2 of the IRS code