Re: CODEX question

Eric,

  From what I have seen, Codex appears to have a few good ideas.  But one
must always be wary of who is behind these things and what their agenda
is.  The message you quoted from sounds like there may be some cause to
be concerned.  But the scare tactic used and the extremely weak
connection to Nazism which they pounce on and appear to be attempting to
maximize is one that raises a flag to me.  Not the connection itself, but
the very weak nature of it and their attempt to exploit it.

  Propaganda is still propaganda under any other name.  And this
certainly appears to qualify as such.

--Dan in Sunny Puerto Rico--
DAN.WORLEY@JUNO.COM  or
DAN.WORLEY@GENIE.COM