Re: Potato IPM for Ukraine

As I was going through my mail this morning I saw a publication
announcement from the Wisconsin Extension Service.  A new
publication is "Colorado Potato Beetle," (A3678),  4 pages long,
"This common garden pest can consume your potato and eggplant crops.
 Due to the overuse of pesticides, many beetles are resistant.
Suggests nonchemical control strategies and tells how to monitor
pest development to make treatments counts."

The cost is $1.00 and can be ordered from Cooperative Extension
Publishing, 630 W. Mifflin St., Rm. 170, Madison, WI 53703, telephone
608-262-3346.

I don't know what it contains, but might be worth a try.

Darnell Lundstrom