No Subject

>Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 13:13:56 +0600
>To: sanet-mg@ces.ncsu.edu
>From: Karen Mundy <karenm@vt.edu>
>
>Sanetters,

Sorry, I jumped the gun on being able to read the article from the web
site--you can't, but it is still worth finding to read. k.

>The current Review of Agricultural Economics has an interesting article by
Willard Cochrane.  He talks about how we waste resources and seem
unconcerned with renewing them.  It is pretty scary, too, if you are at all
concerned with the future as most sanet subscribers are.  The WWW address
below has the current journal posted.  It's a long article, worth reading,
and trying to figure out how to get the message out to those who could
change it.

>Happy reading!
>

>http://www.uky.edu/~deberti/nrae.htm
>
>Karen