Horticultural Information Centre

	Attention Sanetters.............

		The Hort. Info. Centre of McGill university, Quebec Ca., is happy
to offer a free information service to interested horticulturalists,
gardeners and small farmers.  The goal of our service is to answer
basic hort questions on a wide variety of topics.  Our area of
specialty applies to North-Eastern US and Eastern Canadian growing
conditions.   We are not technical experts but we can probably get
that irritating fungus out of the tomatoe patch.  Why not help us
justify our budget and challenge us with a question?

		Many thanks in advance for your interest....

					Yours......David Coward