Fertilizing Strawberries with Manure Tea

I am looking for information on fertilizing strawberry plants with some
sort of animal-based manure tea that is high in Nitrogen. I have thought
that while chicken manure is high in N it might be too "hot" if not
completely composted. Would sheep manure be the animal manure of choice
to make the compost tea up? Or would a blend of various animal manures be
better?
        I am also looking for the ratio of manure to water for the
application (i.e. 1 part manure to 5 parts water). I am looking to use
this on a sprayer that can cover 5 rows of strawberry plants at one time.
Has anyone done this or does anyone know where I can get accurate
information on this?

Much appreciated,

Walter Garrison