[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Undeliverable Message
- From: <MAILER-DAEMON@im.state.ma.us>
- Date: Sun, 20 Jul 97 20:47:48 EDT
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 21:14:31 +0000
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-Id: <199707210121.VAA04207@mail3.voicenet.com>
- Resent-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Message not delivered to recipients below. Press F1 for help with VNM
VNM3043: Gerard Kennedy@Regservices@DFA Boston
VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL
The message cannot be delivered because the
recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of
messages, as set by the system administrator. The
recipient must delete some messages before any
other messages can be delivered.
The maximum message limit for a user's mailbox is
10,000. The default message limit is 1000 messages.
Administrators can set message limits using the
Mailbox Settings function available in the
Manage User menu (MUSER).
When a user's mailbox reaches the limit, the
user must delete some of the messages before
the mailbox can accept any more incoming messages.
---------------------- Original Message Follows ----------------------ok, you're kidding about the human territory with groundhogs right?
Mine come right up to me.
They have EATEN the sticks with the predator urine. I swear mine are
from New York. What hutzba they have!
Burpee Seeds Grow - order fall planting bulbs for spring bloom