Re: Toxics, hazardous waste, unlabelled in fertilizers

There is more information on this issue in the Seattle Times, which originally broke the
story.  It can be found at http://www.seattletimes.com.  There are two sets of stories
on Julyl 3 and 4 and another, followup on July 13.  Very interesting reading.  My own
research shows that this is completely legal under Washington State law, which is likely
in violation of the Federal Resource and Conservation Recovery Act.