Subject: Re: organic panic
Author:  lesliep@vcgi.uvm.edu at internet-e-mail
Date:    7/22/97 10:58 AM

Sal and Sannetters,

I guess I agree that the momentum of the government and the global
industrial food supply has already taken away our consumer sovereignty
(at least until there is a major revolution), but there is another
option that we must fight even harder to preserve.  Growing one's own
food and buying from local (preferably known and trusted) sources will
always be the best way to support sustainable food production and
maintain food security.

Leslie Pelch
Burlington, VT