Info Request Please

Good Morning Readers:

A colleague of mine asked me to post the following request.  Does anyone
know of the USDA web page that has information on Best Management Practices?
He is checking with Extension at the University of Nebraska, and I suggested
calling the Conservation Tillage Information Center.  I will pass along your
information.  Thank you, Heidi Carter, Education Coordinator

Heidi Carter					E-Mail:  csas007@unlvm.unl.edu
Education Coordinator				Phone:   402-472-0917
Center for Sustainable Agricultural Systems
University of Nebraska-Lincoln