Re: The Kerr Center for Sustainable Agriculture Newsletter

Jim:

We have quite a bit of info on the corporate hog-farming controversy at our
website, most of it linked through our Farm Policy menu at:

http://sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection/farmpoli/home.htm

If you or anyone else have good links we should add (or articles we should
add to our site) on the subject, please send them my way.

Craig Cramer
mailto:cdcramer@clarityconnect.com

Sustainable Farming Connection
"Where farmers find and share information."
http://sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection

"The water will never clear up 'til you get the hogs out of the creek."
-- Jim Hightower