Forwarded mail.... [request for permaculture information resources]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 20:50:43 -0500
From: juan  vargas <ecotek@col-online.com>
To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu

To anyone with some free time:

	My name is Juan Vargas and I work for the COAMA Program in the Colombian
Amazons (a program that seeks biodiversity conservation through supporting
the indian communities), I am the Publications Director.
	I am interested in learning more about permaculture.  I would appreciate
if anyone could "guide" me, by refering literature or websites that could
be usefull for a beginner on the subject.

	Thanks a lot,

				juan