Fall Gathering/Xmas Gifts

>Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 19:52:10
>To: <mpallen@compuserve.com>
>From: sunvalley@dekalb.net
>Subject: Fall Gathering/Xmas Gifts
>
>Just an electronic update for your calendar from Sun Valley.
>
>Our fall gathering will be October 17-20 Friday-Monday so mark your
calendar and come up for the changing of the colors. Its beautiful and great
sleeping weather at night.

>Also please consider supporting our community by purchasing our wonderful
soap as Christmas presents this year. We will have $10, $13, & $19 gift
boxes which include shiping and postaqe. With wonderful scents like citrus
delight, ylang ylang patchouli, cinnamon, and lavender and rosemary and many
more.

>You will soon recieve gathering flyer and soap order forms in the mail. If
you don't e-mail us and let us know.

>We are all doing well here. John's cabin is finished, Chris and Barry have
footings poured and will start Chris's cabin this week. We are four soon to
be six people for the fall and four goats. Barry just built a jungle gym for
the goats out of spools. They are happy goats.

>Come visit us this fall if you can't make the gathering. Keep in touch.
>Our mailing address is 877 Turkey Branch Road, Liberty, Tn. 37095
>Our phone is 615-563-2219

Sun Valley Community, Tennessee
sunvalley@dekalb.net