Re: NEW FREEDOM TO FARM PUBLICATION

At 04:37 PM 10/1/97 -0400, Ray Kimsey <rkimsey@fenrir.ces.ncsu.edu>
 wrote:

>A Worldwide Web version of the chapter, "Making Sense of Federal
>Programs," complete table of contents, and news release about Making
>the Most of Freedom to Farm is available online at:
>
>http://sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection/farmpoli/features/makesens/home.htm

My apologies to anyone who tried to browse the chapter.  A balky server
prevented me from uploading the finished work Wednesday afternoon.  It's
there now.

Craig Cramer
mailto:cdcramer@clarityconnect.com
Sustainable Farming Connection -- "Where farmers find and share information."
http://sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection

"The water will never clear up 'til you get the hogs out of the creek."
-- Jim Hightower