Re: comments on UDSA/NOP cost and benefits to organic farmersand handlers -Reply

I would think they could test it and if it had more than the %5 of
chemicals  allowed for chemical farmers then it is not organic.  Say if
they can test food why do they burden the poor organic farmer to see that
he is organic.  Test the food.  bottom line.  they can check an organic
farmer place, make him pay for inspections and make him do all the paper
work but if he does not pass the  food test the food is not organic.  let
us  cut to the chase.and drop all this other bull .