Re: TH: Advice Please

 Post-To: Tree-House@Majordomo.Flora.Com (Community Forestry) ----------
 -------
>  Post-To: Tree-House@Majordomo.Flora.Com (Community Forestry) ----------
>  -------
Hi Judy, Hi TreeHouse,

I know you, must be from the Grow atumnal, harvest Party.  As Paul
said, we have a bit of experience with community tree nurserys...

We grow ours in pots, the ultimate size of the trees to be
transplanted determines the size of the pot!  You will need a
secure area with water, setting up a sprinkler system is best:
the easier it is to water, the more likely it is to get done...
I mix my own potting soil and use time release fertilizer (sorry that's
not organic, it's important).

There are many variables and many considerations.  Call me at
(410) 396-0712 and I send you every thing we have, and tell you
everything I know...  But remember, free advise is worth what you paid
for it.

-G-