TH: Re: wheelbarrows

 Post-To: Tree-House@Majordomo.Flora.Com (Community Forestry) ----------
 -------
 Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 14:40:41 -0400 ---------------------------------
 From: Community Resources <jahnige@communityresources.org>
 Dear Judy:

One thing that I have seen before is the use of the new plastic trash
cans with the plastic wheels as movers of mulch and compost.  They could
stack and are light weight.

They do not provide the same earth moving capabilities as wheelbarrows,
nor are they as sturdy, but they are cheaper.

I have also seen groups put the wheelbarrows on wooden frams on top of
both vans and small pick-ups.

Good Luck.

Paul Jahnige