TT: Monthly reminder from TreeTown ...

 W  e l c o m e   T o   T r e e T o w n !

 This is the Information file for TreeTown - The Discussion
 List for Community Forestry & Ecologies.  Once per month, as
 needed, this document is updated and recirculated to members of
 the list, as well as to its companion list the TreeTown-Digest.
 This is then posted to a few kindred Usenet newsgroups, on eco-
 logical restoration, urban planning, wildlife and the like.

 TreeTown is a Majordomo (listserver) forum, only requiring
 normal Internet email access in order to fully participate in
 our dialogues.  The list has been on-line since Arbor Day 1995
 (back when we were called 'Tree-House') and generally circulates
 under 2 message postings per day.  Our 100+ members represent
 forestry education and preservation, nurseries and arborists,
 community organizations (stewardship) and concerned individuals.

 One of the main objectives of TreeTown is to promote sustainable
 tree planting and care in diverse habitats, although we welcome any
 discussion which is arguably tree-relevant.  Often we cover every-
 day issues of safe pest management, species selection, liability,
 funding local forestry initiatives and other practical information.

 To sign onto or off of TreeTown, simply state your interest, in
 an email addressed to me, ListOp Richard Tryzno Ellsberry:

--
 RTEllsberry@Flora.Com
 Treetown / Baltimore USDA Zone 7

 sending one (or more) of the following message commands to: