Re: TT: Significance of individual trees

Hi,

...on "odd punctuation marks" and re-formating of copies:

When a post has been passed around three of four times, or is just
difficult to read, I download it to my home machine; overhaul it, then
send it on it's way again.  Takes a few minutes, but it saves the next
reader a lot of grief!