Fw: [PermacultureUK] - Fw: Pc slammed in Whole Earth Review

Title: Re: [PermacultureUK] - Fw: Pc slammed in Whole Earth Review
And funnily enough, further down in my inbox I found;

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 9:47 AM
Subject: Re: [PermacultureUK] - Fw: Pc slammed in Whole Earth Review

Toby

The Woodland Way by Ben Law is full of data. There is also an analysis of income and pc woodland management which was part of a MSc in the centre pages. Greg is out of date. We now have lots of post graduate data here proving pc works (not the wild kind but serious, cool temperate systems which have been thoroughly researched) and pc design is taught at university and horticultural colleges. Wake up Greg - pc is no longer a hippy thang!

I have been feeling bad that Patrick's review of your book wasn't good enough (he agrees in retrospect) and I am going to addres sthe balance by publishing another view which is more appreciative.

Warm wishes

Maddy
--
Permaculture Magazine - solutions for sustainable living
Permanent Publications, The Sustainability Centre, East Meon, Hants. GU32 1HR, UK.